Inspired by the relaxed beauty of the bohemian bride look, but don't want to tuck a flower in your hair? With their naturalistic style, bridal hair vines are our boho go-to. These hair accessories make it super simple to create that elegantly undone look.
Delicate hair vines with buds of pearls are a romantic choice if you want to incorporate pearls but prefer a more laid-back look. The pearls bestow a soft glow and fresh, modern look in hair.
For big day sparkle, choose all-crystal. Crystal hair vines add eye-catching shine to bridal tresses. We love the addition of on-trend opal crystals, too, that some designers have incorporated into their bridal hair vines. The subtle bluish-white hue of opal crystals is modern and oh-so-pretty.
Match soft floaty dresses with an asymmetric shoulder with an ethereal gold hair vine. Embellish your hairstyle with delicate enamelled flowers in your gold hair vine, or look for gilded leafy designs for a touch of Grecian Goddess styling.
HOW TO WEAR A WEDDING HAIR VINE
- Flexible and lightweight, wedding vines are a beautifully versatile hair accessory option that can be worn with hair loose, a soft chignon or in a braided hairstyle
- For a boho chic vibe, team tousled waves with a hair vine worn on your forehead for an effortlessly pretty look, or weave a long crystal wedding vine into a bridal braid
- Wear your hair vine as a headband if you love the classic look. Many hair vines come with ribbon ties, making securing into place a cinch - even for very short bridal hairstyles. Another timeless and very flattering look is to place at the back of hair, above a chic chignon or half up half down ‘do
- If you're opting for a bohemian bridal look, consider wearing a drop or halo veil with your hair vine over the top
- Dreaming of a modern fairytale wedding? Wear your hair vine as a crown. It’s oh-so-modern and will add extra height too
For help with finding your perfect bridal hair vine, get in touch. Whether you need advice on the best hair vine for you, how to place your order online, or delivery times (UK and internationally), we’re here for you!